Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ripper_Cocopops
Administrators nickname
Lebron_Pluxury
Date
Jan 26, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Tw0ZdbH

swreff

Player
Player
Hello, Dear Mazhor

First of all I got ban for Helping Cheaters I want dont know that peoples cheating I learned today I was think the screen shot. Really I was dont know who cheating in my team. I called Jemo and he bring hes team. I only was Deputy and turf leader for to do attacks and for to play. When they got ban by Lebron and Wody I take all roles from them. At the time i take it and i stop to talk with them. I mean I didnt bring any guy from my friends. I was dont know them %100 after when they come i learn who they are bla bla. 1. Term Vagos Lynex was playing he bring all the turfers example Harry Prada Lala Lele and more.... They got ban for cheats. After at 2. Term Lynex banned for Cheats and i was alone. So I take Jemo to us and he bring hes team i was trust them all i was dont know they are cheating. If i know they are cheating why i should take them to my team. Im not a stupid guy. After they got ban. I bring my ex team. They all clean. I was think to do new clean history for %100 I try 3 term to do %100 I was dont know that team all cheating. You can understand me Mazhor When i see they got ban I take them roles from mine discord and i did new team to be clear history and for %100 I was only want to do %100 and leave from game because really im playing 3 term only for %100 every term we got a lot peoples from us getting ban really i was dont know that peoples cheating at you can see the screen shot before i got ban before 1-2 hour I take the roles from them. I swear on my life if i bring any cheaters you can you can ban me from en1 blacklist and en2 one more blacklist ( if you give me chance )

Thanks for reading

ex=65c66673&is=65b3f173&hm=29be06a53daee649289541a061ea1b90f7ed2f96a7c97bfa4aa10b949fbf35f8&

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom