Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirito Fedorov

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Jageswar
  2. Your age (OOC): 24
  3. Time zone + country: GMT 5:30+ , India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): Depends although i can come online at anytime but usually i stay for like 5:00 - 16:00 (can come at night too if needed or i wanted to play more)
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5-8 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: hitman.ind
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Kirito Fedorov
  8. Your in game ID: 68607
  9. Your in game level: 10
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi , english , punjabi , haryanvi , urdu , marathi , rajasthani and little bit ( gujrati )
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): i can do both of the section as both of them peaks my interest
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

As my exp till now in grand roleplay , it have peaked my interest by the game mechanics , and i want to make it fun for other peoples too by punishing the rule breakers and make grand roleplay have the best roleplay
    experience , also i am multi lingual which will help me to connect and understand people so that i can help them as well , i have gained enough knowledge that i think i can help the newcomers and punish the rulebreakers , i have gained exp in law enforcement organizations to gangs in such a short time so this is why i think i am capable to become admin and leave my roleplay life to make others roleplay life better.

2. What are your strengths?
    - optimistic

- never give up
    personality
    - dedicated
    - multi lingual
    - fluent speaker
    - friendly

3. What are your weaknesses?

-trust issues

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

-harmony
    - activeness

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

yes , i am ready

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

not at the moment

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

no that was all , thank you so much for putting your precious time to review my application

looking forward to work with you guys ♥️

Jay Verlice

Player
Player
Rejected

Learn about server rules, server functions and spend more time in the server as a player to learn all things in the server before applying for admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom