Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Doctor Abir

Player
Player
Name : Doctor Abir
Your Age : 17
Time zone : GMT 6+
Average online per day :5-7 hours
Your Discord : doctor_abir
Your ID :43440
Additional information

1. Leader Of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-"I've been a long-time resident in this city, learning from various groups, legal and otherwise. I aim to lead a familes and create a distinctive experience. Drawing on insights from different backgrounds, I'll be a supportive leader, fostering open communication without tolerating warnings. My goal is to make our families stand out by providing equal opportunities for various activities, guiding newcomers, and creating memorable role-playing events. Families are crucial for diverse interactions, and I'm committed to maximizing event participation while promoting a friendly atmosphere and steering clear of toxicity within our close-knit group."

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

-"I'm dedicated to expanding our organization by recruiting individuals who share our unique vision. For those new to our rules, I personally ensure comprehensive guidance, fostering a cohesive environment. My commitment spans active involvement in both urban and highway activities, believing a vibrant gang presence enriches the roleplay for members and law enforcement alike.

Recognizing the essence of intriguing roleplay, I emphasize and inspire members to engage in diverse activities, adding dynamism to the city for both gangsters and law enforcement officers. To elevate the roleplay further, my determination is set on achieving a 100% turf season, leaving a distinct mark and contributing significantly to the city's evolving narrative."

Rank System

1. **Initiate:** Newcomers who are just starting their journey within the organization.
2. **Prospect:** Individuals proving their dedication and commitment to the group.
3. **Associate:** Recognized members with a deeper understanding of the organization's values.
4. **Enforcer:** Trusted members responsible for maintaining order and discipline.
5. **Lieutenant:** Those who have demonstrated leadership qualities and contribute significantly.
6. **Capo:** Senior leaders overseeing specific aspects of the organization's operations.
7. **Underboss:** Second-in-command, assisting the leader in overall management.
8. **Consigliere:** Strategic advisors providing counsel to the organization's leadership.
9. **Boss:** The ultimate leader, making crucial decisions for the entire organization.
10. **Don:** Honorary title reserved for the founder or longstanding, highly respected members.

Thank You for reading my application!

Best Regards,
Doctor Abir

Top Bottom