Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Satriko Narcos

Leader
Information

1. Your name IRL : Mohamad
  2. Your age : 25
  3. Time zone : GMT +2
  4. Average online per day : 6 - 8 Hours
  5. Your Discord : satriko
  6. Your Nickname : Satriko Narcos
  7. Your ID : 147422

Additional information
    1. Leader of Bloods

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I've been part of both LEO's and Gangs, but I've been a LEO Leader before so that's why I wanna try the other path and become a leader of a good gang like Bloods, I've served my time in a good manner with some nice RP situations and also some other good roleplay activities, I basically took care of gangs activities at that time mostly was taking lead of sub's.

2. To make sure gang does all activities required by our curator's and to follow all the given server rule's and follow all turf rules to make sure we have some good RP together with some good turf season, since I've been a leader before I know how to tackle situation's and how to take care of activities which require a large amount of HR capabilities.

3.To add a required structure to join the gang, which would be implemented to make sure that we only have quality people in quantity and even if we allow some other member's to gain numbers we would make sure that our member's train them to be the best role players and to portray our gang as an example for others to learn how to properly roleplay as a gang member and how to act in different situations according the need of that situation with proper roleplay theme.

3.Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

First of all let's make it simple we have tried everything in the past and we have had many term's from different leader's and this time I wanna take a gangs leadership to try and do something which no one might have done before for example take my NG Leadership term's 2 term's without any warning so this time taking that in consideration I wanna add some good role players in the gang to start with.

2. After having the startup we will make a system to train our fellow member's to follow the rules and to implement a system by which even our newest member would be able to learn RP from fellow member's as they'll always be led by someone who knows all the rules and would always be there to support them.

3. Setting up different event leader's, to cooperate and to make a whole chain of command to host different kind of event's for example Hostage Situation falls under X Event Leader while a Battleship Event leader would be responsible for that specific event and will arrange different time zone deputies so that we would have nice numbers in all time zones and would have good activity I'm sure, furthermore upon getting a chance I'll make sure we will have a lot of good changes in gang role play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom