Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ninja Ahmad
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 2, 2022
Time of violation
2:50
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eey1boer7I

Ninja X

Player
Player
the guy on this video (
)

he was shooting me this guy under me was shooting the red guy I was trying to bring down. If you focus, you will see the bullets of the person who fired the person below me. He was going to the red person, but when the red person disappeared, the bullets hit me and then i try to run and then I ran away, but he quickly knew where I was and killed me

its the same guy from video (Screenshot)

and here when i go back and found him everything is the same in the picture
(
)

• Haha
Reactions: Idk

youssef

Player
Player
Bro are you dyslexic or something how u claim me for this bullshit when I'm not even the clip where u claim I'm doing such of an act u fucking illiterate clown. You got stretched and went straight into bitch mode. Stay away from house 921 because u end up on the ground ass up everytime
Lmao are you that the family that get clapped everyday in the middle of the road ?😂😂😂

Rick Lewis

Player
Player
the guy on this video (
)

he was shooting me this guy under me was shooting the red guy I was trying to bring down. If you focus, you will see the bullets of the person who fired the person below me. He was going to the red person, but when the red person disappeared, the bullets hit me and then i try to run and then I ran away, but he quickly knew where I was and killed me

its the same guy from video (Screenshot)

and here when i go back and found him everything is the same in the picture
(
)
Completely out of subject, can u tell me which mod do you use to make your map like that?

• Haha
Reactions: Idk

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i have decided to deny this report

from where you was standing on the roof it would be possible for to be shot from the ground​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom