Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mero_Broddy
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 27, 2024
Time of violation
22:23
Proofs
https://streamable.com/hmmten

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
Hello dear admin,
I want to report this guy for reworded/clear racism in broad daylight, he tells middle-eastern/asian people or people who are less fortunate geologically and people who live in poorer countries than him, that "they eat with their hands" and that "they don't have water" or "don't have clean water", this is stereotyping and it's clear discrimination and racism. This is a roleplay server and he is bringing IRL topics into the game to insult less fortunate people who are on the game. People come here to have fun and play the game. He has been doing this for a LONG TIME and I haven't seen any consequences. I don't think this is a good representation of Grand RP if new players join the server and see that, they might not like playing the server after. I find it very offensive that he is allowed to say stuff like this and that he is bringing IRL topics to insult people in a GAME.
I thank you for reviewing this and I thank you for your time.

Screenshot Proof:
Video Proof:

Mr. Allen

Player
Player
Hello dear admin,
I want to report this guy for reworded/clear racism in broad daylight, he tells middle-eastern/asian people or people who are less fortunate geologically and people who live in poorer countries than him, that "they eat with their hands" and that "they don't have water" or "don't have clean water", this is stereotyping and it's clear discrimination and racism. This is a roleplay server and he is bringing IRL topics into the game to insult less fortunate people who are on the game. People come here to have fun and play the game. He has been doing this for a LONG TIME and I haven't seen any consequences. I don't think this is a good representation of Grand RP if new players join the server and see that, they might not like playing the server after. I find it very offensive that he is allowed to say stuff like this and that he is bringing IRL topics to insult people in a GAME.
I thank you for reviewing this and I thank you for your time.

Screenshot Proof:
Video Proof:
I never mentioned any race.

M1WIDDASHANK

Player
Player
I never mentioned any race.
you dont mention race but you mention stereotypes, you're insulting people based on IRL topics and it also involves politics, lebron said that is not allowed under any circumstance and to keep everything ingame, you are telling people that they eat with their hands and for them to shut up because of that, you can't deny that you haven't said that, and you're mentioning that you have clean water or that your water isn't dirty which is another stereotype. shame on you

Dan Mingo

inFamous
Player
I mean I eat with my hands and I don't find this offensive at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom