Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nauman Scarface
Administrators nickname
Adham Pluxury
Date
Oct 30, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/nNJhF2t

Nauman sh

Player
Player
Hello Curator of the Project!
Mazhor,

I've been actively involved with En3 since its beginning. I have always complied with rules.

I am on this forum to apologise for what happened 3 months ago. As you know, there was a bug going around that if you bought stuff from Candies and had a code, or your game crashed or relogged, your Candies would come back. Even though I had 3 stuff from that and 1 I bought from 500k candies. I dropped all of them.
I understand the consequences of my actions and I take full responsibility for my mistake. As per my previous forums I have explained everything there and I request for a chance.

I got permanent ban because of this bug. I consent to do everything to get unban and willing to accept every consequences. I really love En3 and want to play with my friends everyday. Its been 90 days that I am banned and really missing my old friends that I made from GRAND RP.

I really appreciate your hard work and also know I deserved the punishment for what I did but at the same time, I deserve a second chance as it is my first and last mistake.
Please give me a chance!

Sincerely,
Nauman Scarface

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom