Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Balazs Orosz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 28, 2024
Time of violation
20:05
Proofs
https://youtu.be/cAHCR2Oce2Y

Mahmoudsyr

Player
Player
Dear admin you can clear see in his pov that he did metagaming after 127870 killed him and i its already a demand if he es following id 127870 with a gun what do you want to do with your gun you want play with it ?

Mahmoudsyr

Player
Player
and in the last 30 sec of the pov you can see that the theard owner is telling 61534 in discord to forget to say i am gonna cuf you and he told he in discord to to not forget to say drag you by you arm so this is meta to bec he is telling him that outside the city

Lewis Grey

Player
Player
and in the last 30 sec of the pov you can see that the theard owner is telling 61534 in discord to forget to say i am gonna cuf you and he told he in discord to to not forget to say drag you by you arm so this is meta to bec he is telling him that outside the city
i want to see your pov

Mahmoudsyr

Player
Player
i want to see your pov
bro i dont have pov and i dont have to have.
you are Ng you hadent any event wehre are you of course you was at the Ng hq and i was there to and the guy you arrest to so i saw him with you in the car so i knwo that you was going to bring him to the doc wehre else i didnt do meta bro

Lewis Grey

Player
Player
bro i dont have pov and i dont have to have.
you are Ng you hadent any event wehre are you of course you was at the Ng hq and i was there to and the guy you arrest to so i saw him with you in the car so i knwo that you was going to bring him to the doc wehre else i didnt do meta bro
but I'd like to see his POV because how did you know he was going to run right there?

Mahmoudsyr

Player
Player
if there is no POV, how do you prove how you knew he was going there? Probable MG
what are you you are a NG officer did you had any event at this time nooo is an Ng officer allowed to leave the Ng Hq for no reson no to so you was there i was killeng your other Ng officer for an ic reson you killed my friend and arrested him i saw him in your car wehre do you want to go with him to the lspd or to the fib or to sahp of course you will go with him to the prison i didnt thought taht i would meet some one like you if i knew i would save pov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom