Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hellboy Gypavelli
Administrators nickname
Darren Miller
Date
Mar 1, 2022
Time
20:07
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5QRQn0BePU

Hellboy

Player
Player

This guy followed us from a prior RP situation. He was given demands and kept following us and ramming us. I gave demands and he kept driving towards me so I fired. Can I please have my warning removed, I am sorry for the inconvenience

Hellboy

Player
Player
Hes only talking about how hes recording and not responding to the RP as you can see in the video

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence again i stand by the decision of the punishment as you have shown no proof that he has followed you from another situation here is the original report from the 26th of February you have since received another warning from another administrator Approved - RDM | 64703
i stand by my decision of punishment

i believe the one you are trying to appeal is this new one from another admin from today
Approved - RDM in city | 0000

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Yep, today you were given a warning by me for killing someone in the city for no reason at all. How did I know it was you? Because us admins can see logs and it was clear that you killed the player in the report that Darren linked above, I too stand by my decision

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Admin responded to case, you try to appeal something which is not related to ur las warn !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom