Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yanna Pluxury

is sleepy
Server Administrator
Information

Your name IRL:

Your age (OOC):

Time zone + country: GMT+4,

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): I am most active and vocal during 20:00 to 08:00

Average online per day(hours): My average is any-where between 4 to 8 hours, depending on the day.

Your Discord ID: yansaito

Your in game name: Yanna Slock

Your in game ID: 61715

Your in game level: 13

Languages spoken: Fluent in both English and Arabic.

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State as I have far more experience in it.

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

After having spent a fair amount of time in EMS and FIB whilst being surrounded by a lot of talented and hardworking individuals for both organizations I feel as though I have accomplished and learn all that I am after. I have acquired all monetary gains that I am contempt with and have spent a lot of time working for and with the aforementioned people who I deeply cherish. I still want to be of assistance to the city and having felt like I reached that goal in a roleplay sense I would like to take it a step further and help more than just in roleplay.

What are your strengths?
I am an extremely committed person. I do not give up or let up off of anything, once I set my mind to it I make sure that I get my goal done as soon as possible. I also adapt incredibly quickly being a fast learner and a great team worker who can follow a lead or take charge if must be the case. I try my best to be understanding of every situation and have a full grasp on it before tackling it. I am also extremely patient and willing to wait as long as it takes and/or needs for what I want.

What are your weaknesses?
I tend to be unreasonably forgiving and often let go of situations that I otherwise should not have. I am actively trying to rectify this issue by being more stern. Apart from that I am a little bit introverted and not the most social person at first but as I have mentioned I adapt quickly and will come out of my shell in no time. Conversely to being extremely patient, I am incredibly eager and tend to get annoying about something I want, as much as I am patient I do not enjoy waiting for no reason.

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I can provide an unwavering commitment with clear and proper teamwork in the form communication and co-dependence where needed. I am more than willing to step up and help any colleague in need of assistance or covering, whilst relaying any important information and/or news directly and clearly.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I do not own a business. Any RP Commitments I must give up, I am willing.

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
Sometime in February I will be travelling and busy for a few days, nothing major though and shouldn't cause much trouble.

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
While I do not have experience in staffing for a GTA RP server, I do have plenty of experience staffing in other games and being the lead of the staff as head admin, most notably Garry's Mod. I have about 1600~ hours of being the head admin on a GMOD RP server and have gained plenty of experience from staffing there, as there was a team based format to follow and it helped me grow my team-building skills. In terms of GTA RP I was high command in EMS and served a fair share of time as an LEO and have only ever had one mistake.

♥ ~That is all thank you for taking the time to read my application~ ♥

Last edited by a moderator:

Edward Pluxury

time solves all problems
Player
Ready for interview
Please contact Edward Pluxury (erelix) on Discord for details of the interview time.
Failure to contact to arrange an interview will result in rejection of your application.

Edward Pluxury

time solves all problems
Player
Accepted
You were accepted in the team, wait to get more information on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom