Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Assasin Rich
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Apr 4, 2023
Time
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/418428/

Assasin Rich

Ex FIB Deputy Director | Ex SAHP UnderSheriff
Player
Hello Mazhor
Thanks for reviewing my application

I have been a constant active person in GRP from last 2.5 years. I have been leader once after alot of hardwork and my term was active alot. I disbanded my term due to serious reason and then after a 9 days I applied for admin because at that time applications were open and it rarely got opened at that time.
For this I was leader/deputy blacklisted and from about an year. I seriously didnt know about it so I would request you to give me a chance to become deputy of an org. In this time I have improved myself alot.
I am committed to genuine change and have taken the time to reassess my approach to start playing on the server again. I understand the significance of responsible gameplay and am dedicated to be a leader again.

I have not got any single chance so I would request you to give a chance once.

Thanks
Assassin Rich

Emad Pluxury

Senior Curator of Support
Senior Administrator
at that time applications were open and it rarely got opened at that time.
EN03 Admin Applications were never closed and was always open, and people were applying normally during that time. Don't lie
There were 3 announcement for applications during that month alone before you applied, so how they were rarely open ?
1706570746141.png
1706570779897.png
1706570810316.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom