Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hardik Royall
Administrators nickname
Satish Royal
Date
Jan 29, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/SmQL9QZ8E6w

Hardik Royal

Ex-Curator of Ballas💜
Player
Hello Lebron, I got Ban for Reviewed - Pov Request | 0000 Event Rule 1.7. This is my first ever ban on this server as I didnt checked forum. I have POV which I attached. I play mostly on sundays and Work IRL you also know that so I didnt get the chance to log in today and check.
I respect Admin's Decision but my point is that The Player was in open and in RP ticket event it for all families so its natural to get shot from any direction. Also if you look closely at the player POV he was getting damaged from the roof guy and I only killed him from a distance with few shot, I had painted gun. I am also Visible in his POV. Proof: One more thing to add Admin started reviewing and within 3min he requested my POV. Nothing wrong in that, but if he would have looked closely I can be seen in this POV.
When Admin asked me for POV I was ingame in approx time: Proof: I went for like 10min in this timeframe to make some Tea and closed the game afterwards. Monday again work didnt had the chance to logged in. Its my First Ban ever hope you unban me 💜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom