Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jack Toretto
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
Jan 29, 2024
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/goKzCdS

Rascoon

Player
Player
Tracer appeared in my game due to the hit effect that I downloaded and installed 1 day ago, and I was banned for 60 days because I broke GR 4.1 rule. I didn't know this hit effect would cause this situation. When I realized this, I immediately confirmed my game. If you want, I can show you the non-tracer povs I played on the same day. I enjoy playing the game.If you want wipe my money for unban i agree wipe my all money. I respect every decision you make. Have a nice day.

Another event I played on the same day and as you can see there is no tracer in this one. I wanted to install hit effect, but I definitely had no intention of installing tracer. When I realized it was tracer, I confirmed my game and got rid of tracer.

This is Pov, which is the tracer that occurs when I install the hit effect.

When i notice the tracers i confirmed my files before they report me and it is proof of i confirmed before the report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom