Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchy Saint

Player
Player
1.My IRL name: Olivier

2.My Age: 18 OOC 37IC

3.PST (Western Canada )

4.Average online per day: 6-10 Hours

5.My Discord. Frenchy1015

6.My Nickname: Frenchy Swordthain

7.My ID: 199470

Additional Information
1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos
1a. Deputy of Bloods 1x
1b. Under Deputy in Vagos, Ballas' Families' Bloods and Marabunta
1c. High Command in Unofficial Families
1d. High Command of Every illegal org before

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation).

1- My First reason to why I want to be the Leader of Vagos: I want to be the Leader of the Los Santos Vagos because I have always wanted to be the Leader of an Organized Crime business. I have been in all gangs before and I have held Deputy and UnderDeputy Positions in all Gangs. I would love to be the Leader of Vagos also because I was also a COS and High Command in Every Leo Org except EMS.

2- My Second Reason why I should be the Leader of Vagos is Because I will make sure too pick my High Command Properlys and I will not make any Favoritism in my Organization. I feel like I would be a good Leader for the Vagos as im Active at Night and I will make sure that we have 100% numbers and always make sure taht we have max Sprays at Everytime of the city and I will also make sure that the gang will be Highway/Ghetto Robbing Everyday so that we can get as much things as possible and we will be constantly doing some hostage situations everyday so that we can get money in our org balance.

3- My 3rd Reason why is because I have always wanted to be the best gang leader that Vagos has ever seen and I will make sure that everyone always gets bonuses for event and we will always be max numbers at every event and our first subs we will gang up with all gangs and make sure to win all the subs. Vagos has always been one of my favourite gangs because it was the first gang I ever joined. I have also a house near th Vagos HQ so that I can be there at all times.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

1- To improve the Roleplay I will make sure that the Vagos is as realistic as possible and that everyone gets the same chance to start as a gang member and to give any new people the chance to learn and te chance to attend all events for bonuses.

2- TO improve the roleplay I will do realistic hostage situations and we will work closely with cops and Other Gangs for the Maximum RP experience and for everyone to be able to rob and steal cash. I have always wanted for everyone to be able to act together and work as a team,

3- To Improve the role play as well I will make sure that we win any Store Robbery ro Gun Store Robbery at Night I will make sure we always have max numbers so that the City is always owned by the Los Santos Vagos. Im LOoking forward to be Leader of Vagos to improve the RolePlay alot as lots of Gang members know me in the city and lots of citizens know me who would like to be part of my term.

Ranking System:
15. Villain
14. Deputy
13. UnderDeputy
12. Warlord
11. Kingpin
10. Spray Leader
9. Reaper
8. Boss
7. Gangster
6. Sprayer
5. Demon
4. OG Vagos
3. Newbie
2. Psycho
1. Banana

Thank you very much for taking the time to read and go over my application for Leader of Los Santos Vagos,
Kind Regards,
Frenchy Swordthain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom