Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ali fellas
Administrators nickname
Brian Hawkins
Date
Jan 31, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/585773/#post-2132994

Ali Emi

From cu...
Player
Hello, I want to begin by affirming that Brian's decision was the correct one without any doubt. I received a ban due to violating event rule 1.7, as I was unable to provide my point of view (POV). In the forum thread, I left the following comment: "I am currently writing from my phone and unable to provide the POV as I am occupied with real-life matters. However, I am confident that I have the POV saved on my computer. You have the option to temporarily ban me, and once I finish attending to my real-life matters, I will promptly submit the POV in the admin complaint section."

I always had the POV saved on my SSD. Unfortunately, my PC required repair, and I couldn't retrieve my SSD until today.

This is my pov from the same event:

Thank you for your time. Have a pleasant day.

Ali Fellas | 37036

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom