Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayden Riley

Player
Player
Information

1. Cihan
2. 18
3. GMT +3
4. 4 - 6
5. cihan9999
6. Jayden Riley
7. 67790

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

I have experienced the legal and illegal side in this city so wanted to experience leadership of a gang with my skilled team. I wanna be leader of Los Santos Vagos and lead this gang and complete 2 successful terms with a good turf team.
2. I want to lead Los Santos Vagos cause of my deputy experiences under Sierra Victor and Bugra Caglar. Los Santos Vagos was always special for me due to location of the HQ and my memories in it.
3. I want to have competition with other gangs under my own leadership with my skilled HC and turf team. I want to make a change and have good activity in Los Santos Vagos unlike the previus terms.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

1. I will attend all gang activities that can be done within a gang, rob stores, attack FZ base and take hostages as much as I can. By these activites I will earn lots of money and give out bonuses to my gang members and will make them enjoy the gang activities in my term. Los Santos Vagos will have a leader that is not afraid to give out money to its gang members.
2. Whoever is willing to join my gang must be able to speak english fluently and must be able to pass an interview. I will keep my gangs quality high by hiring only citizens that can speak english and pass an interview. Los Santos Vagos will have the most skilled members in it.
3. Everyone in my gang should be able to follow chain of command and listen to HCs lead. I will have members that can listen HCs lead on the radio and members that can respect each other and with 0 toxic behavior.

My rank system:
13 - Pikachu
12 - Deputy of Bananas
11 - Turfer of Bananas
10 - Under Deputy of Bananas
9 - Kingpin
8 - Warlord
7 - Revenant
6 - Spray Team
5 - OG Banana
4 - Thug
3 - Shooter
2 - Runner
1 - Banana

My goals for Los Santos Vagos:
1. Good spray profits during the day.
2. Good turf team with no rulebreaks.
3. Keep my gangs activity high.
4. Attend events as much as I can.
5. People with good behavior in my gang.

Thanks for reviewing my application
Best regards,
Jayden Riley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom