Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Arosh Rayhan
2. Your age (OOC): 22
3. Time zone + country: Bangladesh +6 GMT
4. Daily time active on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 09:00 - 20:30
5. Average online per week (hours): At least 55 hours per week
6. Your Discord ID: hextonn_froster
7. Your characters' name (IC): Hexton Froster
8. Your ingame ID: 95040
9. Your ingame level: 26
10. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): State
11: Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Bangla

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I have been playing roleplay from last 4 years in grand. Im bored of RP life now. I was admin in EN2 before but left it as my dad had an heart stroke at that time. Also I joined en1 Admin team as assistant but couldn't be active due to some OOC information (Election in country had electric crisis) But now everything is solved Im ready to be an Admin. I like helping people too. I think with my experience I can do so many favor to players. I dont want to waste all of the skills, exp and abilities I hold thats why I want to be an Admin
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
In EN01 I was COS of gov and Deputy of Marabunta while ago But In EN2 I have been leader of Families gang and deputy leader of gangs 11 times. Also I was deputy of NG/LSPD in en2 and under deputy in all state organization.
3. What are your strengths?
My main strengths is my experience. Also my motivation and dedication towards my work.
4. What are your weaknesses?
I give more value to my OOC life more than IC or in game life. Also I think one of my weakness is I give people too many chance even after they hurt me.
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
As I said my experience in Roleplay will bring a lot in the Admin team.
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I dont own a biz.
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
No. I will not have any OOC issues for almost 9-10 months now.
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I was in Admin assistant before but for the election and crisis in my country I couldnt be active but as its solved please give me another chance I really wanna work along side this project please.

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Get some more experience in EN1 and more activity over here then apply in future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom