Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chani Haven
Administrators nickname
Loui Sana
Date
Jan 31, 2024
Time
21:00
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/6PNeAfxdrez_

Chani Haven

UwU OwO Ara Ara
Player
Dear Mazhor,

Today was the first day in a while where I decided to return to DE04. Some Marabuntas insulted me, so I decided to teach them a lesson and killed them in their own HQ. That's not really nice of me, I know, but I was pretty upset. Later, I got together with some friends, and someone told us that the Bloods were causing trouble for them. Since I was already aware that I would face punishment for the HQ raid I conducted at Maras, I decided to join them to deal with the Bloods.

Suddenly, I was banned for 60 days with the reason "Untragbares Verhalten" - unacceptable behavior. I was a bit confused because a rule that usually results in a warning (Ghetto 1.4) got me banned for 60 days, but I was fine with it since I did it multiple times.

After some minutes, I suddenly got a screen stating that I received a Blacklist. A Blacklist for some rule violations that already had me banned for 60 days, and they weren't even half as bad as cheating or anything? I have never received any rule violations on DE04 before!

I'm asking for an unban since I don't think the decision to blacklist me there is fair. I wrote Loui Sana a Discord DM, but he didn't text me back, so I don't even know for what exactly he blacklisted me there.

Sincerely,
Chani

Loui Sana

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Moin Chani Haven ,

nach Sichtung deines Entbannungsantrags wurde dieser angenommen.

Solltest du in Zukunft auf den Server kommen allein mit dem Ziel zu trollen oder ein toxisches Verhalten an den Tag zu legen,
werde ich dich nicht wieder entbannen. Die Entbannung kann ggf. ein paar Tage dauern.

Grüße

Sana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom