Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jovan_Hrnjakovic
Administrators nickname
Shomy McQueen
Date
Mar 2, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs

Legija Zambada

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor Please unban my account Jovan Hrnjakovic ID: 11725 which was stolen, and then everything I bought and earned by playing for a long time on your server. I reported to your administrators on the Balkan server that I was stolen by a person who logged into my account and sold and spent everything. My account has been banal for the reason that there is no major damage to my character and the property I have, can you please help and unban my account. I talked to the administrators from the Balkans, Shomy McQueen and Ivkezz Obama, and they said that you would help me. Of course I want to continue playing with my name and character still, because I have been in the same family since I came in and played on the Balkan server for the first time. Thanks in advance and sorry for the inconvenience. I have all the evidence but it is in the Balkan language and RS Administrators are familiar with this case.

Legija Zambada

Player
Player
Im sending you all of the evidence is on the link:

dankurrr

I FEEL LIKE IM GUCCI MANE IN 2006
Player
in the discord dms you legit sent him your account information, how was it stolen? looks more like you tried to sell/give your account to someone

Legija Zambada

Player
Player
If I had sold it to someone I would not have asked for it back. That was the email and password from Netflix that I sent him. I told him to look at Ivan's order, which he himself had written. If you look ahead, you will see that he is mocking me and sending me screenshots of how he is on my account. I'm sending you a picture as proof that this is for Netflis where you can see the account named Ivan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom