Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

Yaga Marlega

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ayush
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: .yagamarlega
6. Your Nickname: Yaga Marlega
7. Your ID: 37539

1. Leader of Families

Leadership Qualities: I am devoted to making sure that the organization runs smoothly and effectively, and I have faith in my ability to lead. I am skilled at spotting problems early on and fixing them with accuracy. I can lead without being warned because of my knowledge and experience, which will help to create an environment that is both productive and positive.

Making an Impact: I think that my position as a leader will allow me to have a big impact on the company. I am committed to keeping our group, the Families, in the forefront by utilizing my abundance of knowledge. My proactive demeanor and thorough comprehension will support the Families' ongoing development and activity, guaranteeing a long-lasting effect.

Acknowledging Past Errors: As a Back famlies deputyLeader, in particular, I want to learn from the past errors made by the organization's leadership. I'm determined to work tirelessly and persistently to raise the Families to new heights. It will be required of members to attend events, and I intend to incentivize them with incentives to encourage commitment and camaraderie.

3. Your advice for improving the Role-Play level in the organization.

Strategic operations: To improve our role-playing, I suggest doing strategic operations like store robberies and FZ raids. I will convey to High Command and deputies the significance of these measures and stress the necessity of exercising prudence in order to prevent breaking the law. Respecting the rules in the Families is very important, and I will make sure that everyone is aware of them before they join.

Fair Rank System: I'm going to introduce a fair rating system to raise the bar for role-playing. Members who communicate well with one another and actively participate in activities will be rewarded with higher levels. Through the promotion of a collaborative and dedicated culture, this strategy seeks to inspire members to make good contributions to the company.

Promoting Unity and Camaraderie:
Shared aims:
A feeling of shared aims is fostered by acknowledging individuals' efforts and involving them in strategic initiatives. An organization becomes more cohesive and unified when its members are working toward shared goals, which enhances the role-playing experience for all of them.

Team-building: exercises are provided by events and cooperative efforts needed for strategic operations. This strengthens the organization's social component and fosters better member cooperation and communication, all of which help to create a welcoming and encouraging community.

Educating Members on Role-Play Rules:
Preventing Rule Breaks:
The likelihood of rule breaks is reduced when new members are fully conversant with the role-play guidelines. By proactively fostering a community that is disciplined and courteous, participants are able to fully immerse themselves in the role-playing experience without any interruptions.

Establishing a Positive Environment: A welcoming and upbeat atmosphere is created by clearly communicating the regulations. There is greater harmony and enjoyment in the role-playing environment inside the company when members feel secure in their comprehension of expectations.

My goals for Families term.
Events , ghetto activity without breaking the rules ,
Complete My Term Without Warning

Ranking System

15. Boss

14. Deputy Boss
13. Under Deputy
12. Warload
11. Events Leader
10. Turfer
9. Mafia
8. Captain