Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Menaz Middlee
Administrators nickname
Nounou Pluxury
Date
Feb 2, 2024
Time
0:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/FLVimfoIk4o

Menaz Moza

Player
Player
Good morning so I woke up to see that I got banned for doing General Rules 6.17.
so first of all I did a forum against someone but they started to say I did General Rules 6.17 i didn't know what it meant but now I do
that I have to record all apps not just games.
I was using an app called Outplayed which a lot of my friends recommended to me so I started using it that was 2 days before the punishment.
After I knew that I was breaking General Rules 6.17. I immediately deleted the App and started recording with GeForce Experience.

I know you can't trust me in anything I am saying. but please give me a second chance.

and Nounou Pluxury I am not complaining about you what you did was the right thing you were only doing your job. I just want a second chance that's all.

Menaz Moza

Player
Player
Please kindly agree to give me one last chance to complete what I have started in the National Guard and achieve my ambition of keeping the city a safe place.

💓 Thank you, Even if you gave me a second chance or not I appreciate all of your hard work. Thank you 💓

Anshh Gonzalez

Player
Player
image0.jpg
image0.jpg
Please kindly agree to give me one last chance to complete what I have started in the National Guard and achieve my ambition of keeping the city a safe place.

💓 Thank you, Even if you gave me a second chance or not I appreciate all of your hard work. Thank you 💓
I even told this guy that he is using a software for recording that is not allowed he told me no worries and then he asked me to give 100k to both him and friends only then he will remove the forum which shows he dont care about his ban but care about the ingame money here is the proof of chat him saying this

His discord profile included as well that he is the one

Menaz Moza

Player
Player
I even told this guy that he is using a software for recording that is not allowed he told me no worries and then he asked me to give 100k to both him and friends only then he will remove the forum which shows he dont care about his ban but care about the ingame money here is the proof of chat him saying this

I think these days you can't respect anyone he came to me and started to request that I remove the forum so I asked him for the money that I was supposed to get from it, and I removed the forum then he made a forum against me.

Menaz Moza

Player
Player

as you can see in the chat I didn't understand what he meant by GR 6.17 and I knew what he meant later after he made a forum against me also as you can see here in the chat btw us he said what do you need to remove the forum.
because i am a good guy i removed it without even taking a penny from him.
and he is trying to show that he is innocent

Anshh Gonzalez

Player
Player
image0.jpg
as you can see in the chat I didn't understand what he meant by GR 6.17 and I knew what he meant later after he made a forum against me also as you can see here in the chat btw us he said what do you need to remove the forum.
because i am a good guy i removed it without even taking a penny from him.
and he is trying to show that he is innocent

In my ss it shows i clearly explained u

Menaz Moza

Player
Player

yea, I deleted the video and removed the forum but guess who created one and downloaded the video non other than you or your friend so don't say I didn't remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom