Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexton Froster

A ruthless veteran of the ghetto !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Arosh Rayhan
2. Your age
3. Time zone
+6 GMT
4. Average online per day
6-8 Hours
5. Your Discord
hextonn_froster
6. Your Nickname
Hexton Froster
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of...Ballas Street gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I started playing Grand like or 3 years ago. I have past leadership experience in the gang as I was the Leader of families in EN02 Also I was deputy and Under deputies in EN01. If I get leadership I think I will be able to maintain a good Roleplay experience for my members. I would have trained high and experienced high commands to maintain the gang and keep it fresh. I have learnt from my previous mistakes and now I think Im good and suitable for leadership.

I have interest in being and Admin so getting a leadership and completing the term is an great way to go for the Adminship. I really want to be admin as I was admin before but I never got the chance to fully work for OOC reasons. So this is also a reason for me being interested for the leadership position.

Also Ballas is the first orginization I joined when I came in the city. I have so much memories with it. There are multiple families and group of individuals intrested to help me run the term if I get the leadership I am sure I will make the my term active and one of the term in the whole history. My expirence in city and abilities to lead wont go in waste. I was deputy in the Term of Gaur Vercetty in EN1 and that was the first time any gang trusted me as deputy so its nostalgic to be the leader of gang where I started my journey from. I hope the Admin reviewing will undestand my feelings and obsession towards the gang.

For my dedication and the efforts Im willing to put in I think I should at-least get a chance to attend the interview.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

First of all I will try to conduct as much as events I can so my members dont get bored in my gang, First I will complete the weekly tasks then I will do hostaeg situations, Store robbery and FZ raids all for favor of my members and provide them Bonuses and ranks so they dont regret being in my Gang. If I get the leadership I wont allow any kind of toxicity in my orginization everyone should be respectfull towards everyone as toxicity can ruin a community same goes with orginixstion, Toxicity will not be tolerated Toxic peoples will get punished no matter what rank they are. I will have a professional and Active strike system that every Highcommand will be filling. I will make my turfers attend all events not just turf for safety of my members. I dont want anyone to be arrested in my orginization. Also I will have a group of Turfer who are firnedly with everyone. I will try to get at-least 80% to 90% turf in my term. If all of my orginization member work together in team there is no power in the world that can stop my term from being the best.

Hexton2.gif

ex leader of families
Ex deputy of LSPD/NG (Legal)
Ex Deputy of Gangx13 times

Ex admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom