Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ness White
Administrators nickname
Ozi Blade
Date
Feb 2, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/590867/

NessCharon

Player
Player
Dear Ozi Blade. We have already been cleared of this offense and they have reopened the forum. I ask that my sentence be lifted.

I asked the admin for help when I was punishment. I said I was going to the family event and the admin removed my warn. all our conversations are here.

NessCharon

Player
Player
finally,
Pietro and Alan were there. They saw everything before. They also came for the Hotel Takeover Event. They weren't actually there for the robbery. They saw me and decided right then and there because they hate our family. They didn't make any demands before the robbery and didn't talk in-game because they were already with me. I have full perspective. I can upload it if you want to see it. Since there was no violation here, Alan deemed it appropriate to remove my warning.
and after this forum reaches its conclusion, I will open a forum for them because they already do metagaming before the event.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom