Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eddiee Santanaa
Administrators nickname
Sylvia Som
Date
Feb 2, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/2i01Uqp

mershah

Player
Player
I was doing my battle pass tasks and Sylvia Som come and told me if i can come to grand rp discord server private 2 she told me is about my account and i went to the private 2 in grand rp discord we talked she explained that i have 4 accounts and i explained the reasons behind it i said my 2 social club acounts that i used they got stolen so when my 1 account got stolen i create a new steam account and new rockstar account and my 1 account is from my ps4 i was playing on ps4 before so i used that account when i bought my computer and the my second account got stolen as well so i did the same thing bought new gta and create new rockstar account before before this ones i was using epic games but that account was stolen as well so i bought gta on steam played i while had so much fun and today Sylvia Som told me that i have i hour to show her proof that i created the account told me to sen pic of email verification i try to find it i search it i didnt find anything so i told Sylvia Som to if you dont mind can we look it together if she can help but she told me she told me that she is not availbe right now so i didnt know what to do so im opening this forum i dont understand anything about this things and if you ask me why do you have so many account like i said they got stolen evrything is like mixed i was used my main account and twink account i did not sign in to another accounts or i did not share my account to any one if there is any chance if my 1 of the accounts open i will accept if you guys can ban my other accounts and open my 1 account i only played with ID55611 and 38137 this are my account i dont know the other accounts i have pls i really love to play this game so much if there is any chance that maybe you can ban my all accounts and just leave 1 of them open i did not anything i swear on god i didnt do anything if there is any chance you can give me maybe a second chance evryone need another chance pls i didnt know i cant have more accounts like i said i dont even know my rockstar account name 1 is hypergun08,hypergun09 and something like myt and dont know pls give me another chance 55611 is my twink account and 38137 is my first account but i mostly use my twink account

mershah

Player
Player
If you guys want to check my email anything pls think about it if i really did something like that without knowing pls im really sorry give me another chance but there is no reason to lie

mershah

Player
Player
I really like to play this game i played without geting bored from it
  1. (and please check the logs that who sign in to my account before i dont really know what to say i dint do anything and didnt share my acoount or trade)

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

Main will be wiped then unbanned this time only, last chance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom