Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ismail_elmatador
Administrators nickname
ASRIN KOVACS
Date
Feb 3, 2024
Time
7:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/j5vdjkq https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nenOvvGmhZ8&ab_channel=EroWhy

ISMA3INOX

Hmmmmmm.....
Player
hi admins ,

today i get warn for RDM and i want just to say something to *Pietro Nardelli* ; First the pov is form the person he do forum u can see in the pov we are fighting for the container and the time is 16:55 , this person playing music when I arrived he turned down the music . "5s" in this time u can hear my sond then he turned uuuup again the music , at 2.14 min u can hear 5s to leave but because of the music it cannot be heard good . also i want to say you the pov is not full pov , maybe I gave him 5s before starte the video maybe allot of things so why u dont do like the other admins he demand the full pov or just 1min befor situation this is not the full pov so this is a mistake from you .

About the 3 days ban i get it for saying "fuck this admin he does not know rules" and this is fact the other admins demand full pov and if he/she see a music play in the pov he is refusing the forum ......... , so for that please reconsider this decision and i want to say thx for reading and for your understanding.

best wish;
ismail elmatador

other POV:

Rejected - RDM & VDM | 69539

First he killed 3 members of my family, then he shot at me and tried to run me over.
gta5grand.com

Rejected - RDM | ID 67965

THEY SHOT ME WITHOUT ANY REASON IN FRONT OF MY FAMILY HOUSE WHILE I WAS LISTENING TO A SONG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom