Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Mass RDM in the city | IDs 122793, 126314, 85514, 119323, 119869, 122691, 122448, 61, 126204, 112301, 103, 36626, 45384

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alex Jinx
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 2, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAcHxwd4Y94

Elon Mars

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation

You have 6 hours to respond.​

allex

Player
Player
I started recording the second I saw I was dead. So please tell me what you want? I have 4.29 min of shooting in city. That is not allowed.

Elon Mars

Player
Player
Provide the evidence of situation before they started shooting

allex

Player
Player
I don't have it, like i said in my last post. I started recording the second I saw I was dead. But how is a 4 min video of them shooting in city not enough??? Shooting in city is not allowed! I don't understand why you need more video??????

allex

Player
Player
i am not even in the family that live's there, i am just chilling there. and get killed for nothing.

Levent Kater

Player
Player
same men again raskele city killing man i'm not surprised at all.They had the same conversation with us just yesterday, they are the types who killed everyone on the normal city road, calling it my friend's house.His crimes and lies are always the same, nothing has changed. Just yesterday, they received a warning without killing a man, they are still the same today, nothing has changed.

allex

Player
Player
have you seen me shoot? no, I was just standing there. so there was no reason to kill me as a citizen of this city. in the city killing is not allowed.

Desh/Lola

GMG
Player
hi! ID: 122448 here.
Friends called for backup after being RDM'd as mentioned by ID:61 here: Pending review - RDM | Mercy Kill |ID 61 ID |123136
the situation you and your friends keep talking about was a different situation in a different area at a different time. make a thread with your POV and it will be reviewed and people will be punished if your claims are the truth and rules were broken. why don't any of you have the evidence if this is what happened? and if this was the case why do you think that means your within the rules to pull up to a street and RDM everyone? that makes no sense. if someone RDM your friend you still cant RDM an entire street 5 mins later in another area lol. i cant provide evidence regarding that situation as im sat at the back of a convoy to far away to see ID's or be able to hear if the proper RP and demands were made before shooting so please provide your evidence so we can get this resolved. also half of the people you killed are not get money gang and were not present for any other situation other than you guys spraying them down on sight without any RP as shown in the multiple POV's provided.

willoh

Player
Player
have you seen me shoot? no, I was just standing there. so there was no reason to kill me as a citizen of this city. in the city killing is not allowed.
"in the city killing is not allowed"
Server Rules
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone.

willoh

Player
Player

Desh/Lola

GMG
Player
"in the city killing is not allowed"
Server Rules
6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone.
Why are you sharing this if you didn't engage in rp before shooting lol. your clearly aware of the rules and broke them anyway and why have you shared the rules of the greenzone to a situation that wasn't in a greenzone ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom