Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Multiple rule breaks | 168410,246923,160168 ,323613

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Andy Lemon
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 2, 2024
Time of violation
0:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O98xFsYl1RE

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
LSPD corruption without bio
Allowing gangs to ride with to steal the subs

LSPD corruption without bio
Allowing gangs to ride with to steal the subs

Gang member out of gang clothes

Gang member out of gang clothes

This first pov is showing start of event of the lspd taking the gang members with them (main clip of forum)

This 2nd pov is showing the id of the sub driver

Harry wick

Player
Player
How am I meant to know they are gang members when they are not in gang clothing?

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
How am I meant to know they are gang members when they are not in gang clothing?
So you transport civilians to dangerous areas? Also very corrupt and not thinking of the greater good of the person.
Also hitting people into event start zones is kinda fail rp as a cop and player wouldnt you say.

Harry wick

Player
Player
So you transport civilians to dangerous areas? Also very corrupt and not thinking of the greater good of the person.
Also hitting people into event start zones is kinda fail rp as a cop and player wouldnt you say.
I’d say that it isn’t my fault they had no gang Clothing on so I don’t know they are gang members corruption with out a bio is a bit far and for the guy stood on top of my car I can’t do anything about him your driver even hits him twice in your vid .

Harry wick

Player
Player
Tyrell also delt with the situation so if he had seen corruption we would have already been punished

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Tyrell also delt with the situation so if he had seen corruption we would have already been punished
Yeah show that pov Id be happy to see it.
Thats my last response, admins will deal with the forum.

Thanks for your time to the admin reviewing this.

Destiny Broddy

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
This is 246923, This is my pov of what happened when we left the view of yours. If we were being corrupt we would of not shot them but you can clearly see that we did and we did not instantly shoot them since they arn't wearing gang clothes and we would have to give demands first but we shot as soon as we saw them try to go for the subs.

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
Reviewed

After quickly checking up with the LSPD curator we have decided to let the cops (168410, 246923) of with just a verbal telling off. Yes, they could have prevented the gang members from getting in the car, but it is not big enough to punish for GR6.4.

The two gang members (160168, 323613) have already been punished by me and therefore won't be punished of the thread. They were punished for GH1.7.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom