Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

king alexander

Never mess with king
Player
Dear administrator,

I recently received a ban due to the discovery of a Hitbox on my PC by Admin Edward Pluxury. I sincerely apologize for this incident and have taken the necessary steps to rectify the situation. I have installed a new operating system and reset everything on my PC. I urge you to re-inspect my PC. If you find anything suspicious, I am willing to accept blacklisting. Additionally, I understand that a permanent ban would be justified if I were to engage in similar behavior again. I acknowledge my error and am genuinely seeking one final opportunity. I have valuable memories within this community and am prepared to undergo further PC inspections and even wipe my cash as a form of punishment. Please consider granting me this last chance as a final warning.

Respectfully,
King Cassano

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom