Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex OConner

Savage Guy!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Saquib Shaikh
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : +9 Hours Per Day
5. Your Discord: Gameroide#1707
6. Your Nickname : Alex O'Conner
7. Your ID : 57723
Additional information
Leader of Emergency Medical Service
2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I've been working in the EMS for almost the last 6 Months, starting with a Trainee to now a Temporary Chief Of EMS, Its an Honor To Be here working as a EMS Employee organization and serving the citizens with the best colleagues and High Command Team. I was in charge of everything from recruiting drives, bonus payouts, and handling employees' concerns and well-being in the inner city to out-of-city activities like monitoring spreadsheets, planning meetings, and providing recommendations to the Chief.

My Very First Day As A Trainee
jod.png

And Then As A Deputy Chief OF EMS
Desktop_Screenshot_2022.02.24_-_21.38.44.66.png

And now As A Temporary Chief OF EMS
unknown.png

Goals if become the leader
* Make sure all employees are motivated by doing some more Global event, IC event And Paying out some extra surprise bonuses.
*Coordination between staff and between employees and customers is essential.

*Ensure that all employees maintain their POV on for at least the previous 24 hours while on duty.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
* The medkit will be restocked, The NG contract will be renewed, and health checks for every legal organization will be conducted every week.
*A suitable team for Hostage situation (HAT) will be formed and will respond to the situation as soon as possible!
*More Focused on Night Shift (lobby and calls)
*More uniforms will be added to the EMS closet.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. Have a wonderful day.

123.png

EMS ON TOP!!

Souls Mattheww

Souls Mattheww- GOD
Player
Best deserving has been EMS for so long IDK how he spend so much time in that boring org.
+++++++++++ For Alex on top
#Alex4EMSleader

xun mag

Player
Player
When I stared into city like 4 months ago this dude was grinding as FTO in EMS and after this long time he is still chose to stick with the EMS this proves his DEDICATION!! for the EMS . Last month EMS had a downfall on their reputation due to some events but this last team of Mr.Avi has brought back EMS reputation back on track and Alex really had a vital role in that .
A totally deserving dude for the EmS leadership according to me

John Jod

EMS | Former FTO,SAHP and FIB
Player
#Alex for Chief of EMS ++++ This person is having great leadership quality and see you on Chief of EMS

Lunaa Quinn

Ex-LSPD Leader , Ex-NG Leader
Player
When I came back in ems because it was getting back in order i was just a intern in the ems then i meet alex he helped me a lot in ems he is very understanding and his communication and knowledge is awesome as an intern i was not the best person to ask to in ems for anything but with the help of alex and his guidance today i am the FTO of ems and have trained a lot of trainees in ems as an FTO i highly recommend alex to be the chief of ems because even thought he was a deputy chief on ems in the previous term he was the most active and online person of ems in any situation from morning 10am till night 4 am this person was there for ems and at the end i would just say this man was born to be the chief of ems....

Issebella Hulk

Chilling as always !
Player
+1 for Alex OConner.

Speaking about this person who is also a friend of mine he works so hard for EMS. Whenever I text him where are you or what are you doing he would say only this "Hey I'm in EMS on duty or I'm in Meeting". Haven't met him in any other places. After he getting in EMS and taking control I see many changes like proper RP inside EMS is done also People they do their best to save lives.

Before I used to wait for the timer to get finish so I can spawn in hospital to get me healed because no one used to respond to calls and now I'm happy that many respond on time. Alex Considers EMS Job as his primary life works so hard. So Yeah he would really rock and perform so good if he is given chance to perform. Alex Started as a trainee then went way up to Deputy and currently acting EMS Chief.

Best of Luck Alex if you are given chance perform well. I know you will !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom