Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Joseff Grand
Administrators nickname
Devinling sinh
Date
Feb 3, 2024
Time
21:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/whngrvL

Sam Tomm

Player
Player
I was demorganed for apparently CR someone on a motorbike in my eyes i never touched him and in the motorbikes guys i never touched him he didnt report me the admin was just spectating me for no reason I asked how did i CR he said i hit the biker in his eyes i tried explaining how dysync works and how if i did hit the biker the biker would off fell off like it is in GTA physics but instead of having a reasonable convo just blanks me with files an issue on admin complaint this guy doesnt even know what CR means and knows how Dysync and ping issue roles can play in RageMP i would understand if the biker reported me for it but he didnt cause i didnt even hit him should reconsider his admin perms

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
NO pov was provided from your side so we can not see your point of view

PS and taking in consideration that's an EVENT and you must have one according to 1.7

And for admin disrespect in complain providing u warn in game and on forum

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom