Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Provoke, Mixing, CR | 36397 - 21305 - 69539 - 52653

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Batuhan Bektimuroglu
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 3, 2024
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhbB3lXj09s

Old_Man

Player
Player
POV.
As you can see, they came to me one by one and gathered together. This is a public place and I parked here because it was on a side street. But these players came to me and constantly provoked me. He keeps repeating the word "Thief". He tries to bully me wherever he sees me in the game, using fabricated information he received from outside the game. 6 days ago, Can, one of the Administrators, punished them for their actions. But they constantly continue this ridiculous provocation.
During the game, they do not insure their homes and are bullying me by claiming that I robbed them. The rules of the game are clearly stated. Any house without insurance can be robbed. And their houses can be robbed by any player. But these people are constantly trying to provoke me, as if they are obsessed. They talk about topics that have nothing to do with the game. They say ridiculous and irrelevant things like "Your computer didn't have enough RAM." He kicks my car, crashes it with another vehicle, and their only purpose is to provoke me. I demand that they leave my presence, but they are still prolonging the issue. So I ignore them and get up from the computer and do my real life work. And I turn off my own microphone so that it does not reflect in the video recording. I demand that they receive the necessary punishment.
I play my role without having anything to do with them until they try to provoke me.
I would appreciate it if the administrator Can or Opti would please look into the matter, it would confirm that they received in-game punishment for bullying me by using the word "thief" in the past.
It seems like the players don't care about being punished. It is clear that they will continue their provocations. I hope whatever is necessary is done.

28.01.2024 time 1.49 They are here to provoke. :

28.01.2024 time 2.17 They continue this even though they are punished. :

03.02.2024 time 21.20 And today it is still the same incident and open provocation. :

Last edited:

Opti Pride

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

ID 36397 will receive a punishment for Mixing and Provoking
ID 31637 will receive a punishment for Provoking
ID 7608 will receive a punishment for Provoking
ID 52653 will receive a punishment for Car Ramming
ID 21305 will receive a punishment for Provoking

Status
Not open for further replies.