Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hamad Ninja
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Feb 3, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/GHcac0RAMhU

Hamad Swings

Player
Player
Dear Bobby,

I wanted to address the ban I received for my comment, "Hiring Turfers for 200GC a week + will be given a full lv set if you work good enough." I want to clarify that my intention was to provoke the TOPG Family because they are actively recruiting turfers with lucrative in-game offers, ultimately concentrating resources within their family. I made this comment in the Club chat, intending to highlight the situation rather than actually violating the general rule 1.6. I genuinely did not mean to break any rules, and I apologize if my words were interpreted differently.

If you check my logs, you'll see that I have never been involved in real-life trading and have no intention of doing so. I have a legitimate business in the server, own a house, and have accumulated a significant amount of in-game currency. There's no reason for me to engage in real-life trading and risk getting banned.

I hope you understand the context behind my comment, and I sincerely apologize for any confusion. I request your forgiveness and kindly ask for an unban. I assure you that I have no intentions of violating any rules and will be more mindful of my communication in the future.

Furthermore, I would like to bring your attention to the fact that I have screenshots of the provoking that happened. The screenshots clearly demonstrate the provocative nature of the TOPG Family's recruitment tactics and the context in which my comment was made. I am more than willing to provide these screenshots as proof.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Hamad Ninja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom