Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
George Michaellson
Administrators nickname
Steph Silverburn
Date
Feb 3, 2024
Time
14:02
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/591849/#post-2150939

George Michaelson

Player
as you can see in POV he almost enter the FZ which is breaking law of Trespassing in state faccality, so since i was inside lil far from gates i saw the exact same car inside the base or maybe it was just my eyes sincronization that i though he entered the base and just coz we were there and he got shots i thought he entered and then went out,
Since it says that whoever eneters FZ which is state faccality area LEOs can insta shoot them, and even if they got out we can chase them and still charge with same PC, so kinda messed up that i thought he entered tho, whatever i've never received warning in this server since i joined and im requesting this to be removed and further ill be more carefull.

Thanks
Best regards!

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
we don't see your POV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom