Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Omer Kun
Administrators nickname
Lavi Pluxury
Date
Feb 4, 2024
Time
14:42
Proofs
https://imgur.com/Q0TJBh2

omer67

Player
Player
I got a request from Lavi Pluxury for a PC check and ive accepted, but as many people are aware of the situation in Kurdistan, the power cuts off completely almost every 2 hours. And unfortunately it went off during the moment i got PC check, i was waiting in the same spot that i was teleported too as i have already accept. Yet when i was waiting for the Admin to come and check my pc, he didnt show up, i texted Lavi Pluxury that i am waiting and he told me to go and to continue as he gave me the assurance that its not necessary anymore. Yet when ive continued gaming all of a sudden i am blocked from the server for 60 days. I am requesting from this apeal for it to be fixed as ive been playing the game with its rules and i havent been gone against any of them.

Lavi Pluxury

Bolero > G Wagon
Server Administrator
You were blacklisted by Mazhor and you made 3-4 other accounts from which one of your accounts was about to get checked but suddenly you got a power cut when I asked you to join the VC. And you reply me after 30 min about the power cut, enough time to verify files and clean logs.

And guess what? You are making an appeal for Mazhor for PC check refuse ban. :)
At first, you are blacklisted and not allowed to play the server.
2nd, you are ban evading.
3rd, You have violated 1.4 GR​

omer67

Player
Player
Bro i told u in our country electric is gone and after 3 minutes im come back an join vc again no one is here u didn’t answer me whats u mean I didn’t answer u in 30 minutes And i told u if in here any admin can speak kurdish please talk him we want talk because he will know about us country about electric for every 2/3 hours and i have mine account and my twink and i never run with my pc chek even i told u i got pc chek before one months by hector blake he pc chek my pc and see all files all all then he say to me you are clean u can go its not my false hope u guy understands me and do some time and to know my country about electric i love this game i dont want lose because its 1 years im playing so hard to have something in her i dont want leave

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
you a blacklisted as cheater and we don't tolerate cheaters
those stories are fully fake and each time u got power cutoff at each pc check and after well played oin new account right till it was not called on pc check again and made it many times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom