Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cartel Nexus
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 4, 2024
Time of violation
12:01
Proofs
https://youtu.be/fj73Tfr_KHE

Zoro Nexus | 315538

Leader
Leader
actually i was doing an arrest with my co-worker the SUV infront of me was overspeeding a lil bit i gave 3 demands and asked him to pullover he didnt soo i engine blocked him and he open fired on us soo because of self defense i fired back and we got him i arrested him and his buddy out of no where they knew where we were going he killed his buddy and mercy killed him igg idk to save him 250k for name change ig even though he is working for bloods judging by his clothes
we hope u will look forward to it and we get our justice

VanyaStephin

KARMA !! , Am Watching
Player
actually i was doing an arrest with my co-worker the SUV infront of me was overspeeding a lil bit i gave 3 demands and asked him to pullover he didnt soo i engine blocked him and he open fired on us soo because of self defense i fired back and we got him i arrested him and his buddy out of no where they knew where we were going he killed his buddy and mercy killed him igg idk to save him 250k for name change ig even though he is working for bloods judging by his clothes
we hope u will look forward to it and we get our justice
ID : 334774 META + RDM + CL (in whole POV )

Ruby Specter

We Get What We Deserve
Senior Administrator
Approved

ID 330701 will receive a punishment for MG
ID 334774 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15 & 6.13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom