Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Argha Nexus
Administrators nickname
Bob Bonkers
Date
Feb 5, 2024
Time
18:13
Proofs
https://youtu.be/6Kn2M-fbNeQ?si=c_MXkxzK3vwp-eVH

Argha Nexus

Player
Player
Formal Apology for Bug Abuse - In-Game ID 293536 (Argha Nexus)

it is with a heavy heart and a sincere desire for redemption that I address the [Grand RP community, particularly the moderators, administrators, and fellow players. I write to express my profound apologies for my recent actions involving bug abuse in the game.

As the player behind the In-Game ID 293536 and the character Argha Nexus, I take full responsibility for exploiting a bug within the game's mechanics, resulting in an unfair advantage for my character. My lapse in judgment was a grave mistake, and I deeply regret the impact it may have had on the gaming experience for others.

I understand that maintaining the integrity of the game is crucial, and my actions were a direct contradiction to the principles of fair play and sportsmanship. I apologize to the development team for undermining their hard work and to the community for compromising the enjoyment of the game.

In addition to my gaming pursuits, I want to acknowledge that Argha Nexus is involved in various businesses, including office ventures and a cabbage plantation business. I understand that my actions not only reflect on me as a player but also on these businesses, and I sincerely apologize for any unintended consequences they may have faced due to my misconduct. The businesses that i own will all be gone including my precious family that took me a whole Year to build it will all be gone because of this small mistake i can assure you guys it wont happen again i know you guys generally don't accept ban appeals but please look forward to by Ban appeal i would really be happy and back with my family if you could show ANY MERCY!! i will be highly obliged if you view it and help me by any chance i don't want to loose my family, my businesses everything will be gone with my family members wondering that i left, you can give me ban no problem but please show any mercy reducing the ban or if you are in a good mood i will be very happy if you give me a warning or you can reduce a week ban i just ask for your help to get me back to my family soon i just wanted to tell for everything i earned in a whole year it can't be gone by one mistake you can review the video and show me any mercy you can i will very thankful to you if you reduce my ban, it's upto you how many days you feel like reducing
thank you!!
I am grateful for your understanding and the opportunity to express my remorse. I hope that the Grand RP community can find it in their hearts to forgive me, and I am dedicated to earning back the trust and respect of my fellow players.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Argha Nexus
In-Game ID: 293536

Frost Surge

Player
Player
Dear Bob,
Please don't consider my comment supporting appeal the above person made. I hope you may show some mercy if possible or the entire nexus family and the people associated with its businesses will suffer. You have helped me multiple times IC & forums in an event of rule break, whatever descision you take could never go wrong and I'm really grateful towards you sir.

BOB THE BEST +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom