Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZKAspoofer

Player
Player
1. Name: Emircan
2. Age: 17
3. Time Zone: gmt+2
4. Average Online/Day: 8 to 16 hours
5. Discord: zkaspoofer
6. Nickname:Brack Johnson
7. IG ID: 334243

Additional information:
1.Leader Of The Ballas Gang

2.(I) first i have been to every gang but the most gang i liked was ballas and i always dreamed of being the leader of ballas
2.(II)and i wanna be the leader of ballas because i always wanted to be the leader of ballas and i think i will be a good leader cause i know all the rules and stuff like rules and ghetto rules or so
2.(III)and personaly i have hosted too many events in the blood street gang when i was deputy

3.(I)i think it would be great if my gang had the best opertunity to rob stores go to events and do their own events like the deputys and stuff like that
3.(II)and would take the begginers to the ballas gang if they know the rules of course i would be more than happy to take the good players and begginers after level 7-8-9 or so
3.(III)and just beacuse of that i would love to be an leader of the ballas gang if you guys let me be the leader of the ballas gang

and my goal is being a good leader of the ballas gang and providing it like in the history of gta: and to mention this is my second account my main account which was 28 years old got banned perma for anti cheat code-1004

ZKAspoofer

Player
Player
and before i forget my rank system would be like
12: leader
11: deputy
10 : under deputy
9: high command
8: og ballas
7: turfer
6: hitman
5: eggplant
4: little ballas
3: the homie
2: baby ballas
1: newbie

Arda Tateman

Smack That
Player
Rejected

I already rejected your last application and told you to gain more experience in city​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom