Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Fusion

No wife :(
Player
Information
Your name IRL :
Joseph
Your age : 17
Time zone :
GMT-8
Average online per day :
4-5 hours (Weekends 7-8)
Your Discord :
.______.dot.dot._.dot
Your Nickname :
Jose
Your ID:

Additional information

Leader of
Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I want to be the leader of families because this leadership suits me perfectly, many people will apply for this leadership position, but I will be the leader. My previous leadership experiences help and contribute to this. Among the other candidates, there is no one else who has been a leader before and gained this experience. The day I became the leader of the families, my previous experiences and the pleasure I got from the ghetto will contribute to my being a very good leader. Most of my acquaintances remember me as a good leader, I would never mislead them, and I am sure that the day I become a leader, my other leader friends will be eager to play a role with me. My organization will gather a lot of people the day I become the leader, and my team and I will always be ready for the promise I made from the first day I started. Because if I apply for a place, it means I am ready to be the leader of that organization. From the moment I became a leader, I want to be someone who provides good activity and I can promise this because this problem did not occur when I was a leader.

. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization

One of the easiest ways to improve RP starts with hiring people who know the rules and can contribute well to the organization. As soon as these people enter the organization, they will be happy to be with us and we will have accumulated good people for the organization, and also because, as a leader, I will establish good relationships with other leaders. Gang leadership requires teamwork. Even if Leo is the leader in the mix, I will always be respectful to them because not being toxic is even in the leader rules. 1.9 and other globals that we need to do for the organization where I will organize events will be completed on time, and I will make sure every week that the list of events that I need to do as a gang organization is completed. and I will make sure that everyone in my organization is friends with each other and everyone will get as much bonus as they deserve. Leaders are nothing without their teammates. That's why I will establish a good chain of command, as previous leaders have done, without favoritism, to make sure that everyone gets their money after they send me proof of the events they attended. The activities of each person in the organization will be checked one by one and it will be decided whether they are suitable for the command they are in. and in doing so I will ensure that the best justice can be meted out. Many leaders make mistakes by giving underdeputy to everyone, but I will not make this mistake.

Chain of Command I'm gonna make it as:
14- Boss
13-Deputy Leader
12- Kingpin
11-Mafia
10-Event Captain
9- Turfer
8-Gangsta
7-Shotcaller
6-Enforcer
5-Hustler
4-Clapper
3-Shooter
2-Young Families
1- Families Freeze

Strike System
Strike #1 = Verbal Talking to
Strike #2 = Demotion
Strike #3 = 7 Day blacklist from the org

My Goals
0 Warns in my entire Term
Good Activity
100+ people in the org
Become a Terrorist Org

1700670657244.jpg

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Families interview!

The interview will take place on Friday, 09/02/2024 at 14:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact me on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom