Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adam Rambo
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Feb 5, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/X07F50L

adamjoma1234

Player
Player
Hello, Mr. Bobby, Floki Adham. I hope my message reaches you and you are fine. After I made the mistake and received a sixty-day sentence, I realized that I did something very stupid and childish, and I did not deserve to make that mistake, but humans make mistakes, unfortunately, and then they feel guilty. I would really like to apologize to you, Mr. Bobby. And for the person I did wrong to, what I did is extremely shameful, and I truly regret it, and on a daily basis I think about that mistake. I don’t want to make it appear that I did it to steal something from him. I truly regret it, and I would like to apologize to you, Mr. Bobby, and to the other person. I hope you will forgive me and forgive me. I am 14 years old. I am trying to learn in this life and mature, but at these ages we are bound to make mistakes. Please, Mr. Bobby, forgive me and give me one last chance, and I promise you that I will not do anything else. I will think ten times before I do anything so that I do not make any mistakes. On the server I have a lot of friends that I don't want to part with, so I ask you, Mr. Bobby, to give me one last chance, and I am ready for whatever you take. Regards, Adam Rambo

This is the link to the form that I received my punishment fruom..https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/593418/❤️❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom