Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

miele123456

Need a Job
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Andrew
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+1
4. Average online per day: 6h weekdays and 8h weekends
5. Your Discord: miele1
6. Your Nickname: Edgar Ross
7. Your ID: 275849

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- I want to become the leader of Marabunta because it is a great organization and I Believe that I can be a good fit for a Leader as of I know the Rules I know English very well and I have lots of experience in Gangs.

- I will make Marabunta the Number 1 Gang in the city, I will make it very active will go to all the events like clandestines, Store Robberies, NG Raid ETC. Also will get a very active graffiti team to do graffiti everyday

- I can keep calm in stressful situations i can help new guys in the city with any troubles and for them to make new memories in the gang also I always treat my members as my own friends so they can talk to me any time they want.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

I will Introduce a pretty good and fair Bonus system so that everyone will get payed fairly. Will change the Ranking system the rank names and also so that people are able to get ranked up according to their work and everyone will be watched to know how active they are and what rank do they deserve. Will make the Gang do lots of robberies to make Bunta more famous. Will have meetings with the gang to let them know what their performance is what they need to improve, if anyone is breaking rules I will discuss with them what happened and try to teach him the rules so he does not brake it again, listen to some suggestions members have to say about the gang to overall make the gang the best gang on the city and more importantly make it like 1 big family.

Anderson Fade

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Rejected

Low experience
Feel free to apply in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom