Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Amr Escobar
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 4, 2022
Time of violation
1:16
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMWK1fvax6s

Daniel Murphy

Player
Player
When I spawned in, I must've hit the Jetski as I started swimming towards it before it was even rendered in which meant that I spawned inside of the Jetski. When I tried to get out of it, it pushed the Jetski a pretty far distance. I ended up trying to push it back before my opponent showed up which you can see in the clip below but I was unsuccessful yo push it far enough before it started. You can also see me pushing it from 0:18-0:42 in Amr's video.

Last edited:

Amr Escobar

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
no u did not i have Full POV i came in the last 5 minutes if u wanna do that i think u should did that from the first dont lie bro

Amr Escobar

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
and only Using Glitch and Abusing to win cuz u already played for a long time in the server and know how to use this glitch's

Amr Escobar

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
if what u say is Tru only Upload the Full POV from the first

Amr Escobar

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
you know what i will upload the full POV right now

beastyixi

Player
Player
When I spawned in, I must've hit the Jetski as I started swimming towards it before it was even rendered in which meant that I spawned inside of the Jetski. When I tried to get out of it, it pushed the Jetski a pretty far distance. I ended up trying to push it back before my opponent showed up which you can see in the clip below but I was unsuccessful yo push it far enough before it started. You can also see me pushing it from 0:18-0:42 in Amr's video.

Why is your POV not from the beginning of the race? :) because you abused a glitch and pushed it away then realized that u f ed up

John Cyrus

❤️❤️❤️
Player

Dude u are lyin cuz it's impossible to move the jetski like that wtf you mean

Daniel Murphy

Player
Player
Its not a bug, go into free-roam and try to move a Jetski while its floating in the water and it will move just like that. However because it didn't render for me i was pushing it without seeing it.

Daniel Murphy

Player
Player
Why is your POV not from the beginning of the race? :) because you abused a glitch and pushed it away then realized that u f ed up
The event hadn't started yet, so there was nothing to record. I did record the entire race like we are suppose to.

beastyixi

Player
Player
The event hadn't started yet, so there was nothing to record. I did record the entire race like we are suppose to.
Bro if it was bugged there by itself "magically" which never happens, U had +4 minutes to push it back to prevent any problems :) it's so clear that you just wanted an advantage to take an ez win but somehow u still lost in the end which is kinda embarrassing tbh

Daniel Murphy

Player
Player
Bro if it was bugged there by itself "magically" which never happens, U had +4 minutes to push it back to prevent any problems :) it's so clear that you just wanted an advantage to take an ez win but somehow u still lost in the end which is kinda embarrassing tbh
So how would you explain the part where I am pushing it back?

beastyixi

Player
Player
So how would you explain the part where I am pushing it back?
u realized u messed up and that u might get punished for it, why did u start pushing it back at the last few secs when u had about 4 minutes to do it? anyways let's leave it for the admins to decide what's the best solution for this

Daniel Murphy

Player
Player
Nothing was lost, and I am not Houdini who can sense when he is arriving. But sure, let's leave the adimn to decide.

Amr Escobar

Participant
Leader of unofficial org

1- You had more than 5 minutes to put the boat back in its proper place but you did not .
2- And when I entered, I found you already far from him , Everything is apparent within the evidence
3- And not like you said that u hit the Jetski .. u just trying to catsh it Just to be advanced in the race

Last edited:

Darren Miller

Player
Player
upon reviewing the evidence i can not conclude the report at this time

Requesting pov from
ID 155

you have 5 hours to respond​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom