Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Kron Blossom
Administrators nickname
Mohamed Pluxury
Date
Feb 8, 2024
Time
19:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/n8TJHg0

Kron Calipso

Player
Player
I'm quite confused to why I have been banned. I haven't been able to play on any other account for around a couple months from when I was banned for 1.4, since then I have not had a twink or played on a twink, and my account has not been shared.

The thing that comes to mind when thinking of the is probably me logging in from another epic games / Rockstar account. I recently changed to an epic games account the other day so I could go play another game, it could be that since I own multiple epic game accounts and it could have logged since I flew in on another Rockstar account for the first time in a couple months,

Im more then happy to share all epic games accounts I own just so you can get an understanding of who's logged in and when I logged in, a lot happened from when I got banned for 1.4 and I made multiple different epic games accounts so I'm pretty sure it was a misunderstanding from me logging in somewhere else.

Don't really know what much more to say due to the fact I'm not really aware of how I broke GR 1.1 as no one else except me has logged in either it be from other epic game accounts or not. So from my understanding I believe its from me logging in to Grand from another epic games account.

I can share my epic games accounts in personal dms, then you can check logs and see that it was me from my other accounts. Me being honest no one else has ever logged in to my account except for me.

If it is another case please do inform me since I am confused about the ban and this is the only thing that I can really think to when It comes to this ban reason, but other than that I have around 3 - 5 epic games accounts that I have logged into my GrandRP account on either it be recent or old and again Im more then happy to show you the epic games accounts I own so you can see which one of my epic games accounts has logged in to my account.

Regards, Kron

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
provide screen shot of all "social clubs"

Top Bottom