Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Andrew Manning
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 3, 2022
Time of violation
5:19
Proofs
https://youtu.be/XHQSkXjH3pg

Jess Startlight

Knight
Player
Landed a chopper to respond to a ATM and he shot through the door, then Mercy Killed me as well.
1) its allowed to him to finish you Mercy killing is when friend finish another friend because he don't want him to go jail or something like this. (So there is no problem to finish you).
2) No cheating -> This walls is nothing and everyone can shoot them so there is no problem.
i do a lot of robbery on this banks and you can shoot from this doors to inside and outside.

Sherv

GRP biggest fan
Player
Landed a chopper to respond to a ATM and he shot through the door, then Mercy Killed me as well.
I just watched 9739's pov of the situation. in his eyes you were standing completely in the open lmfao. he legit just clapped all ur cheeks. thats about it. its so obv that hes not cheating. if u want you can see the pov yourself. also, its not mercy killing u finish someone.....its only mercy killing if u like finish ur friend to avoid rp. just teaching yall new players some info :)

step west

Blocked
Blocked
Im literally doing an armed robbery and I told you to leave immediately with a gun pointed at your head how you gonna "do fail RP"

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence, I have decided to DENY this report.
Cheats: ID 9739 shows you standing in the middle of the entrance of the bank. Your POV shows you behind the bank door( which you can shoot through)
Mercy killing: It is forbidden to finish an unconscious person for them to avoid an RP situation. Example: Killing your friend to stop them from getting robbed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom