Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fnc Jit
Administrators nickname
Xxxxxxx
Date
Feb 9, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
http://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/305577/

Fnc_Jit

Ex NG General
Player
Good Evening Chief ,
A year ago I was banned for twink interaction between 2 accounts 9140 main and 23233 Twink it was $50k transfer from the date of transaction I was banded 2 months later which is mentioned (Here) I remained banded for over a year never created a twink or used a different social club but growing further it is a need to have a twink sometimes you want to join double orgs or free roam with main and enjoy with second everyone is allowed to have a twink I was too new at that time so I didn't knew about it and the money was transferred for a quick start I didn't knew it was restricted so I request you to un ban my twink I won't do that again it will help me if I have a twink I have jumped from one to other on main because I never could use the advantage of twink so it's a request to you money wipe that twink doesn't matter just remove the perma from it it's been a long time now .
Regards
Fnc Jit

Fnc_Jit

Ex NG General
Player
Correction in title sorry was in a hurry
GR 1-8 (Twink) | Silvia som

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.