Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Ban for Allg 1.6 | Dylan Karma / Dennis Xozis | 4638 / For curator of the Project

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Quin_Colucci
Administrators nickname
Dylan_Karma
Date
Jul 15, 2023
Time
01:00
Proofs
https://imgbb.com/F6pn2Fz

Quin Colucci

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

Last night I was in the "Schnapp Community" Discord with some friends around 01:00. We were all in a good mood and just chatting.

When "Dylan Karma" (xkaden123) came into the Discord, I made a stupid statement as a joke that I wasn't 1000% serious about. I said, "Can someone remove my warning for 20 PSC" while laughing and also saying "fun" after the statement.

I spoke to "Dylan" afterwards and didn't realise he had a reporting requirement even though we were just having fun.

That was a really stupid thing for me to say and I made it without thinking. I'm really sorry, it was just a stupid joke. I will never do that again in the future.

Besides, I've been with GrandRP for a long time and I would never trade anything with real money because I know the rules and I'm not stupid. It really was just a stupid joke. I am truly sorry.
I would be happy to play some GrandRP again after a few years <3

With kind regards,

Quin Colucci

Quin Colucci

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor,

Last Year I was in the "Schnapp Community" Discord with some friends around 01:00. We were all in a good mood and just chatting.

When "Dylan Karma" (xkaden123) came into the Discord, I made a stupid statement as a joke that I wasn't 1000% serious about. I said, "Can someone remove my warning for 20 PSC" while laughing and also saying "fun" after the statement.

I spoke to "Dylan" afterwards and didn't realise he had a reporting requirement even though we were just having fun.

That was a really stupid thing for me to say and I made it without thinking. I'm really sorry, it was just a stupid joke. I will never do that again in the future.

Besides, I've been with GrandRP for a long time and I would never trade anything with real money because I know the rules and I'm not stupid. It really was just a stupid joke. I am truly sorry.
I would be happy to play some GrandRP again after a few years <3

With kind regards,

Quin Colucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom