Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Romke Sky
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Feb 9, 2024
Time
17:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/vdltVnQ

Romke

Player
Player
Hello Bobby, Floki,

I would like to appeal my ban for Gen 1.7 and I think I got banned because of the sale of house 430.
About a week ago I sold the house to Picasso (17078) for 200m+.

I did sell the house for less then I payed for it. But in that time, when I bought the house, I was in a bad mood because I just lost a major deal for a new famhouse and this was the only famhouse available that came close to that house/deal. So I just (over)payed the crazy amount the seller asked for and got the search for a new famhouse over with, knowingly I threw away a lot of money.

Lately I have been trying to sell the house and I even contacted the riches players in DM and offered them the house. But they all where not intrested or made a realy low offer.
Picasso asked me if he could buy the house (its next to our famhouse) and because he is a very good friend I accepted.

We did the deal after a few players got banned for gen 1.7 because they sold houses for state value or even half of state value. That was considered a gift, and I absolutely get that gen 1.7 now also applies to houses.

We thought we would be ok with this deal because we are not selling the house for a ridiculous low price like state value and at the time Picasso bought the house he was number 15 in the Forbes list.

But we were wrong.

I am very sorry for this mistake. I play Grand RP since October 2021 (EN1) and I play on EN3 since day one. In all those years I have never been banned or got in trouble with the administration.

And also every time when I was planning to do a deal that I was not sure about I DM'ed the admins (Bobby or Floki) or asked the admins ingame, because I didn't want to get in trouble and I respect the rules.

I hope you can give me one chance without a money wipe, I worked really hard for it and I did try to avoid getting in trouble with this deal.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

Will be wiped then unbanned, this is your last and final chance, houses of such market value must be sold for their market value!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom