Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Samurai_Mayaa
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Feb 9, 2024
Time of violation
10:15
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6F2He8aXAk

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
GR 6.17? Clearly seeing you tab out at 11:00. Also, why'd you need to request POV when you're accusing him of "promoting" other games in an OOC event.

Samurai Mayaa

Player
Player
mr Iso marine, if you press this " ~ " button on your keyboard. You can access the mouse point in the game. in that situation, I was trying to call the admin, accidentally pressing " ~ " this button first, and then pressing " m ". that's why the mouse point appears first. also that time I was mute and defend in Discord with a shortcut key. Watch the first 40 seconds of POV you can understand. and finally, if you playing roleplay why you want to spiking about other games with randoms? its called promoting other games.

Rondadon

Player
Player
mr Iso marine, if you press this " ~ " button on your keyboard. You can access the mouse point in the game. in that situation, I was trying to call the admin, accidentally pressing " ~ " this button first, and then pressing " m ". that's why the mouse point appears first. also that time I was mute and defend in Discord with a shortcut key. Watch the first 40 seconds of POV you can understand. and finally, if you playing roleplay why you want to spiking about other games with randoms? its called promoting other games.
stfu bro built like an ark character

Iso Marine

Ayo
Player
Great that you mention you used a shortcut key to deafen on discord. Because from what I know, default deafen shortcut for discord is Ctrl + Shift + D - but that only works if you have discord focused. This means that if you're in any other application other than discord, the shortcut doesn't work. Mind explaining how you were able to use the shortcut while GTA was the application in focus rather than discord?

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
In the OOC event, This guy promoted other games in Grand RP.
Bro tried really hard to get me banned and still couldnt get me banned... Keep trying dude...

Doctor_manu

Player
Player
1st of all its been over 48hrs according to the rules for forums but let the admin decide for it, and then there was nothing suspecious to do a pov request it was a genuine kill and also i can see u r targeting my family member, becuz this is the 2nd time u r making a forum on him for same situation even after he is already punished. i would request admin that the owner of this thread should be punished for abusing forums.

Last edited:

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
1st of all its been over 48hrs according to the rules for forums but let the admin decide for it, and also i can see u r targeting my family member, becuz this is the 2nd time u r making a forum on him for same situation even after he is already punished. i would request admin that the owner of this thread should be punished for abusing forums.
Yeah well these are one of those people who try to pull stunts to bring you down when you rise high... Just need to ignore them bro...

Bond King

Anti AFK
Player
Approved - OOC Insult | ID 40906 134598 134590 Bro you trying hard to target but you already made a complaint and we can hear that and PUBG was an event in ingame as well so what is the pointing of promoting other Game +
He is not promoting any RP project +
He is not promoting he is insisting you to play it instead of getting killed here in GRP in a sarcasm way.
And you clearly got for 6.17 Ezzz.....

Instant reject no Valid point for Asking POV

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑡𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
Approved - OOC Insult | ID 40906 134598 134590 Bro you trying hard to target but you already made a complaint and we can hear that and PUBG was an event in ingame as well so what is the pointing of promoting other Game +
He is not promoting any RP project +
He is not promoting he is insisting you to play it instead of getting killed here in GRP in a sarcasm way.
And you clearly got for 6.17 Ezzz.....

Instant reject no Valid point for Asking POV
The Hero of GRAND RP Forums. My G bro...

Moon Pluxury

Player
Player
Are you trying to lie? Deceiving admins + 2 ex exp admin are saying your are doing 6.17
So there is no chance you still have time and your targeting him since you posted a forum about ooc insult and just to let you know when our chief admin lebron pluxury checked it he doesn't not consider it as promote other games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom