Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batuhan Zola

Player
Player
Information:
Your name IRL:
Batuhan
Your age: 17
Time zone: GMT+3
Average online per day: 4-6 hours
Your Discord: batu_61043
Your Nickname: batuhan clasus
Your ID:
Additional information:Leader of The Families
Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):
1. Join clands and achieve great success in clands and make families the biggest gang
2. I wanted to join families since I came here. I joined here for a short time and realized that I really loved family and wanted to be the leader of this place.

3. To try to prevent the growth of other gangs and to take over the ghetto without giving the opportunity to other gangs to grow and to increase the competition between gangs.
Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. To remove people who are toxic and alienate them from the game, from the gang.
2. When entering the gang, people who know the rules of the game will be accepted, people who do not know the rules of the game will not be accepted, and there will be a big place full of people who know the game.
3. People who act illegally in the gang will receive a gang strike or verbal warning, and if they continue to do the same thing, they will be kicked out of the gang.
My goals for Families:
1.be the top gang

2.We will make the turf team very strong and we will have the best turf team.We will check the turf team fep.
We will have more participants by giving bonuses to people who participate in events.
MY RANK SYSTEM:
15:Leader
14:Deputy
13:Under Deputy
12:Warlord
11:High Command
10:Turf Leader
9:Turfer
8:Grafitti Leader
7:Graffitist
6:Clapper
5:Shooter