Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kaan Sarsilmaz
Administrators nickname
Jonny Odds
Date
Feb 11, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/Zo6qLUa

Kaan Sarsılmaz.

Player
Player
First of all, hello dear Unfortunately, due to a mistake I made, GR.1 .7 ban I apologize to you very much for this mistake I made, this is the first heavy ban I have received since I started the game, in general, I have always behaved by following your rules and I will continue to follow them, so I want another chance from you, I think my crime is not very heavy and I would like to return to this game where I play with my friends and if there is a chance to open my account with Money Wipe, please tell me if it is with Money Wipe, you can be sure that such a thing will not be repeated again, I took your valuable time, thank you very much for your attention.

I'm ready for Money Wipe.

-Kaan Sarsilmaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom