Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected

vercettivi

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL-Manoj
2. Your age-17
3. Time zone-GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day-4 Hours
5. Your Discord-xztrox
6. Your Nickname-Ztrox Lucifer
7. Your ID-55961

Additional information

1. Leader of....
(Ans)- Marabunta

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------}----------------------------------

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
___________________________-------------------------------------______________________________
(Ans)- Because the name Marabunta shows the toughness and unique like diamond

--- I am dedicated and have experience to enhance the roleplay experience for all members of the Marabunta

--- I have been observing that for a long time, the leaders and members of many gangs are not working together, so I will take the leader of the gang and all my members along with me.

--- I have changed a lot of gangs in the last few days so that I can learn more and more about gangs and get experience so that I can also become a good leader.

--- And when I joined Marabanta Gang first time, I was ranked 11 and was the event captain and there were many members in the rank below me and many of them were my friends, so I also learned to socialize with a lot of people. and make good bondings with members and i also have ability to handle lot of people and have experience tooo.

--- Or if I become the leader of Marabunta then I will definitely become the best gang leader in the city.I also have some good friends who can handle gang members well and are trustworthy.

--- in all the gangs I have joined till date, I have seen that gang leaders very few come online and the gang members also used to roam around the city with gang cars, very few gang members do gang fights and battleships and store robs. If I get a chance to become the leader of Marabunta gang, then only because of my experience or confidence, I will manage the gang very well. or for the new player in the gang. I will also send good gang members to help them so that they can teach the gang basics to those new members.

--- or we can also go to Fort Zuncado Raid or Highway Robbery which other gangs do very few times. I will also put in pure efforts to improve the gang and make Marabunta one of the best gang in the city or right now Marabunta is inactive in city. And as soon as I join Marabunta. I and some of my friends will put in all efforts to grow Marabunta at full speed. or I will also try my best to come online 1-2 hours a day apart from 4 hours a day from Monday to Saturday I will try my best or I usually stay online for 9-11 hours on Sundays or sometimes other than Sundays. And I will try my best to stay online from 11 to 13 hours on Sundays and days other than Sundays.

--- and if I Get a chance to become a leader Marabunta then Within two to two and a half weeks of joining, I will bring 0 to 70+ members. and i'll make Marabunta the most active gang of the city. and I have confidence that I will make Marabunta the best, respected and most daring gang of the city.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------}------------------------------------

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
_____________________________----------------------------------------________________________________________-
(Ans)- I will also put in pure efforts to improve the role play experience.

--- or whatever gangs I have joined till date, I participated in gang fights, battleships, raids etc. but till date I got very few bonus but never got ranking, so if I got a chance to become the leader of Marabunta gang. Then I will keep giving bonuses and rankings to the gang members at every event and from time to time so that my duty as a leader is also fulfilled or the gang members feel good and the gang members put in all the efforts to take the gang forward.

--- I bring a strategic approach to leading the Marabunta Grande gang, with a clear vision for our growth and dominance within the city. My focus on detailed planning and execution of operations ensures that we not only succeed in our immediate goals but also position ourselves advantageously for future challenges. I am adept at identifying and seizing opportunities that align with our objectives, ensuring our gang's reputation and influence continue to expand.

--- Recognizing the importance of each member’s contributions, I prioritize recruitment, training, and development to build a highly skilled and loyal team. My leadership style fosters a supportive and collaborative environment, encouraging innovation and allowing members to thrive in their roles. This approach not only enhances our operational effectiveness but also strengthens our internal cohesion, making us a formidable force both in and out of conflicts.

--- I understand the significance of alliances and relationships within the city environment. My diplomatic skills enable me to negotiate beneficial alliances, manage conflicts effectively. By building a robust network of allies and informants, I ensure Marabunta Grande stays ahead of rivals and law enforcement, securing our interests and expanding our influence.

--- In the ever-evolving city of los santos, I am committed to staying adaptable, leveraging innovative strategies to overcome challenges and capitalize on new opportunities. My problem-solving skills are sharp, allowing me to quickly devise effective solutions to unexpected situations, keeping the gang safe and propelling us toward our goals. This adaptability extends to evolving our operations and tactics in response to server changes, ensuring our long-term success and sustainability.

--- we(me & my gang members) will do battleships
--- we(me & my gang members) will do Subs
--- we(me & my gang members) will do Clands
--- we(me & my gang members) will do highway robs with rules like (2 cars & 4 people)
--- we(me & my gang members) will do 24/7 store robberies
--- we(me & my gang members) will do FZ Raids
--- 100% TURF

And some my experience information -Under Deputy in Ballas*3
Under Deputy In bloods
-Under Deputy In families
-Deputy in Marabunta

Ace Galante

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Rejected
Do not copy your old applications make a new one and be unique​